Vaktmästarna

The Vergers är kyrkvaktmästare som har ett gemensamt intresse i musiken. Genom att blanda musikstilar skapar vi vår speciella stil. Folkmusik, visa, melodiös rock & populärmusik bildar grunden i konstellationen.





onsdag 20 januari 2010

"Just let me be me"

Här kommer texten så här långt om det är svårt att höra vad jag sjunger:

Just let me be me

Some people likes the daytime
But I enjoy the nighttime
Some they fancy morninglight
But I love the stars shining bright

Some people think it’s crazy
And some just think I’m lazy
But I am just like other guys
And don’t you think otherwise

‘cause I can’t help that I’m creative at night
and just tired and annoyed in the morning
This is the way it always will be
So just let me be me

I can’t think that in heaven
You start to work at seven
But I do every single day
At 6.30 I’m on my way

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar